There is no set amount of Trauma insurance you should have. The amount you may need is calculated based on a number of factors, like your:
To get a true indication of how much is enough, have a chat to your financial adviser. They'll be able to understand your individual circumstances, and then make sure you have the right amount of cover and the right policy to meet your unique needs.
|How much is enough?|
To understand your needs, a financial adviser will ask you some questions, so it's time to start thinking about the future (go on, it's fun!).
- What does the future look like for you and your family?
- What plans are you making together - that you don't want to have to break due to finances?
- Do you have plans to put your children through university, take holidays or buy an investment property?
- How much does your family's lifestyle cost you each month - bills, mortgage payments, kids activities?
- Do you have savings that you could easily access if you needed them?
Once you've started painting the picture of your family's future and the costs involved in raising a family and reaching your goals, you'll start to get an idea of how important insurance is to cover those needs!
To find out more about trauma insurance:
This is general advice and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this general advice you should consider the Product Disclosure Statement and the appropriateness of the advice having regard to your situation and consult your financial adviser.
Get in touch with an adviser near you
Life Insurance is so important. This is why you can only buy our products through advisers, get in touch with one today.
Book an appointment Or call us 1800 221 727
© Suncorp Life & Superannuation Limited 2012