- Comparing insurance types
- Income Protection insurance
- Trauma insurance
- Total & Permanent Disablement (TPD) insurance
- Life insurance (death cover)
- Business Expenses insurance
- Why choose Asteron Life™
- Insurance myths
You and your family are unique - and 'family' means something different to everyone. So your Life insurance needs are as well.
There is no set amount of Life insurance you should have. The amount you may need is calculated based on a number of factors, like your:
Life insurance calculators can give you a good indication of how much you may need.Click here to calculate how much Life insurance you may need and whether you have enough at the moment.
Once you've got an indication of how much is enough, have a chat to your financial adviser. They'll be able to understand your individual circumstances, and then make sure you have the right amount of cover and the right policy to meet your unique needs.
|How much is enough?|
To understand your needs, a financial adviser will ask you some questions, so it's time to start thinking about the future (go on, it's fun!).
- What does the future look like for you and your family?
- What plans are you making together - that you don't want to have to break due to finances?
- Do you have plans to put your children through university, take holidays or buy an investment property?
- How much does your family's lifestyle cost you each month - bills, mortgage payments, kids activities?
- Do you have savings that you could easily access if you needed them?
Once you've started painting the picture of your family's future and the costs involved in raising a family and reaching your goals, you'll start to get an idea of how important insurance is to cover those needs!
To find out more about life insurance:
This is general advice and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this general advice you should consider the Product Disclosure Statement and the appropriateness of the advice having regard to your situation and consult your financial adviser.
Asteron Life™ is committed to providing customers with long term financial security. We provide life insurance products including Income Protection Covers, Trauma Cover, Total & Permanent Disablement (TPD) Cover, Life Cover and Business Expenses Cover. We are committed to helping customers get - and stay - healthy for life, by giving customers access to the Asteron Life Wellbeing Program. To obtain a copy of our privacy statement, please contact us on 1800 221 727 or visit the following website www.asteronlife.com.au/privacy to view or download the policy.
* © Suncorp Life & Superannuation Ltd ABN 87 073 979 530 (SLSL). Registered Office, Level 28, 266 George Street, Brisbane QLD 4000.