Investments & Superannuation
TAL acquires Suncorp Life
On 4 September 2018, the Suncorp Group announced that it had signed a share sale deed with TAL Dai-ichi Life Australia Pty Limited ABN 97 150 070 483 (TAL) for the sale of Suncorp Life & Superannuation Limited ABN 87 079 979 530 AFSL 229880 (SLSL). The sale of SLSL to TAL was completed on 28 February 2019. As a result, SLSL has changed its name to Asteron Life & Superannuation Limited (Asteron). The acquisition brings together two strong businesses supported by great people, who both share a strong belief in the value of life insurance in the community and have a proud history of protecting people.
If you’re a former Asteron superannuation customer, you would have received information from Suncorp about this change.
You can find out more information about your superannuation investments at by talking to your adviser, or by contacting us on 13 11 55 between 8am-6pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time) Monday to Friday.
Unit prices and performance
For the latest unit prices or historical unit prices relevant to your Suncorp Brighter Super investments (formerly known as Optimum or Connelly Temple), please contact Suncorp on 13 11 55 (8am – 6pm AEST, Monday to Friday).
Download our annual investment performance reports:
- Suncorp Investment Report (non-current Suncorp products) – period ended 30 June 2019
- Asteron Life Investment Report – period ended 30 June 2019
Asset allocation reports
Download asset allocation reports*:
- Optimum Personal & Corporate Super Asset Allocation – April 2017
- Optimum Allocated Annuity Asset Allocation – April 2017
- Optimum Professional & PST (taxed) Asset Allocation – April 2017
- CT Super Master Trust (Super and Pension) Asset Allocation – September 2016
- CT Super Savings Plan, CT Employer Super Plan and CT Allocated Pension Plan Investments Asset Allocation – September 2016
- CT Workforce Superannuation Asset Allocation – September 2016
- Partnership (Super and Pension) Asset Allocation – September 2016
- INVESCO Retirement Plan Asset Allocation – September 2016
- Asteron Longevity Income Stream Asset Allocation – October 2015
Download annual reports*:
*Asset Allocation and Annual reports for to super investments in the Suncorp Master Trust Fund won’t be available on the Asteron Life website after 31 December 2020. For copies of reports after this date, please visit suncorp.com.au/super.