Investments & Superannuation
Policyholders Notices, Material Changes and Significant Event Notifications
Asteron has historically made commission payments to financial advisers who originally recommended the product. From 1 November we are ceasing these payments in line with legislative changes and will instead pass the value back to policyholders in the form of a fee reduction. We have decided to pass this benefit to all policyholders regardless of whether you had an adviser.
We have also reviewed our investment costs and, in some instances we have been able to pass on additional cost reduction to some investment options as a result of this review.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Asteron products?
This is being passed back to policyholders mostly via fee reductions or rebates. Some specific policy types may get the benefit via other methods.
Learn more about our investment philosophy.
Download our recent review of the Asteron Participating Portfolio.
Download our annual investment performance reports:
- TAL Life Investment Report (Asteron Life) – period ended 30 June 2021
- TAL Life Investment Report (non-current Suncorp products) – period ended 30 June 2021
- Asteron Life Investment Report (non-current Suncorp products) – period ended 30 June 2020
- Asteron Life Investment Report - period ended 30 June 2020
- Suncorp Investment Report (non-current Suncorp products) – period ended 30 June 2019
- Asteron Life Investment Report – period ended 30 June 2019